Agatha Harkness has easily become a fan favorite character in the WandaVision series, from her witchy personality to her incredible finale look. While many cosplayers are working on cosplaying Scarlet Witch, others have found their love with Agatha Harkness.
Canvas Cosplay, AKA Philip Odango, has come together with a team of creators to create the ultimate Agatha cosplay. The costume itself was made by Philip, complete with the iconic brooch Agatha wears as well as all of the beautiful purple fabrics.
The Agatha cosplay was worn by Sarah Storminger, who looks absolutely perfect for the witch. They also were able to get a Billy and Tommy, which allowed them to recreate one of the scenes from the finale (which you can see below).
Aside from photos, the team also put together a cinematic video with the Agatha cosplay so you can see the fully thing in motion. Probably one of the best parts is the fact that the theatre they shot next to actually put up a sign that said, "Philip Odango presents Agatha All Along".
The whole cosplay is certainly a show-stopper, and the team behind it all did an incredible job putting everything together. To see the full creative team, be sure to check out the list below:
- Agatha Harkness: Sarah Storminger
- Tommy Maximoff: Quinn
- Billy Maximoff: Locke
- Photography: With An H Media
- Costume, Hair, Prop Design: Philip Odango
- Production Assistant: Christina Rhodes of Viva Valentina
- Makeup consultant: Jessica Martinez
- Makeup assistant: Christina Rhodes
- Film directed and edited: Philip Odango
- Assistant Cinematography: Christina Rhodes
- Puppeting: Philip Odango
- Special thanks: Matthew Prible and Naro Cinema